Homepage / How it works
How it works
How to use Bydgoski Rower Aglomeracyjny ?
Sign up at www.bra.org.pl, accept the rules and then pay 10 PLN in the Personal Lender Account.
After registration you will receive an e-mail and SMS with a Login and a PIN. PIN you can change on your account in the tab CHANGE PIN
The charge for using Bydgoski Rower Aglomeracyjny is automatically deducted from the Personal Lender Account via a secure online payment system.
Your Personal Lender Account is active (so you can rent bikes) if you have 2 PLN.
How to rent the bike in :
- Approach the terminal at the chosen station, turn it on and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Next, enter the lock number, which holds the bike you want to rent (from 1 to 15)
- On the screen, there will be also a code for the safety lock displayed (in case you would like to lock the bike somewhere outside the station). The code must be remembered. (If you forget it please call: 52 523 28 00)
- Go to the bike, press the sensor of the blockade that holds the bike and go!
How to return the bike:
- Approach the chosen BRA station and insert the item of the bicycle, which is beneath the carrier, into the hole in the lock.
- Make sure that the bike is parked properly - try to pull it back. If you cannot do that, it means that everything is in order. You gave back the bike properly.
Be ECO, use Bydgoski Rower Aglomeracyjny !
Bydgoski Rower Aglomeracyjny is a self-serviced bike rental system, which consists of 53 stations (including two sponsoship station) and 510 bikes. The stations are spaced every few hundred meters, which makes it easy to reach the selected area at any time. Bydgoski Rower Aglomeracyjny is a modern and environmentally friendly complementation of the city transport system. It operates 24 hours a day in the spring, summer and autumn. When renting a bike, every first 20 minutes of driving are for free.